Do you need to share your mobile internet connection with another device, but you don’t have a hotspot? Don’t worry, there are still a few ways to do it.
In this article, we will explore two methods for sharing your mobile internet without a hotspot: Bluetooth tethering and USB tethering.
These two methods are both simple to use and can be used to share your internet connection with a variety of devices.
We will also provide some tips for using these methods effectively, such as making sure that both devices are compatible and that the USB cable is compatible.
How To Share Internet From Mobile To Mobile Without Hotspot
Here are two methods that are both simple to use and can be used to share your internet connection with a variety of devices: Bluetooth tethering and USB tethering.
Bluetooth Tethering Setup
- Access your phone’s settings by tapping on Settings.
- Navigate to Network & Internet and select Hotspot & Tethering.
- Tap Bluetooth tethering to enable it.
- On the other device, enable Bluetooth and search for your phone.
- Once your phone is detected, select it from the list and establish the connection.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully shared your mobile internet connection using Bluetooth tethering.
USB Tethering: A Wired Solution for Connectivity
USB Tethering Setup
- Connect your phone to the other device using a USB cable.
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Hotspot & Tethering.
- Activate USB tethering.
Your devices are now connected, and the other device can access the internet using your mobile data.
It’s important to remember that both Bluetooth and USB tethering consume your mobile data plan, so use them judiciously.
You Can Also Read: How to Connect Bose Headphones to MacBook
Additional Tips for Smooth Sharing
- Ensure both devices have Bluetooth or USB tethering enabled and turned on.
- When using Bluetooth tethering, keep the devices within range of each other for a stable connection.
- For USB tethering, make sure the USB cable connects both devices correctly.
- To avoid unnecessary data consumption, limit the usage of these methods to when you genuinely require internet sharing.
By following these tips, you can efficiently share the internet from mobile to mobile without a hotspot, ensuring you stay connected whenever you need it.
Bluetooth and USB tethering are two simple and effective ways to share your mobile internet connection with other devices. Both options are readily available on most Android phones and iPhones, making them a convenient solution for travelers and anyone else who needs to stay connected on the go.
However, it is important to remember that these methods will consume your mobile data plan. So, if you are on a limited data plan, you may want to use these methods sparingly.
By following the steps and tips provided in this article, you can confidently share the internet from mobile to mobile without a hotspot. So, next time you find yourself in a pinch, don’t worry – you’ve got this!